Saturday, February 21, 2009

All Right Mr. President! I'll Get My Own Fries!


You are a potty mouth Mr. President! Before I heard these, I would never have read any of Barack Obama's books, but now I want to read every single one! Here are some clips of Barack Obama reading from his book "Dreams From My Father". Apparently he's quoting a close friend from his youth. These are going to be my ring tones for a long time!

P.S. If you do not like foul language, do not listen to these clips.

Way Too Complicated


Sure You Can Have My Number


Sorry Ass Mother-@#$#@


Buy Your Own Damn Fries


Ignorant Mother-@#$#@#

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! Those are so freaking great! I want to get the audio books to hear them if he is for sure reading the whole book himself. I know that with Artie Lange's book "Too fat too fish" he had a bunch of friends reading different chapters while he did the first couple chapters. Here is my official welcome to blogspot. Please feel free to add my email to the list so I can be notified! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails