Friday, March 6, 2009

Nobama?

I get a radical republican e-mail every month or so. They're selling these stickers and I don't think they're very happy with Obama.... Come on, the guy has been President for a little over a month! How come he hasn't solved everything?!?!?!?!



Can we stop saying that Sarah Palin is our number one choice for President of the United States of America?

I was listening to NPR this morning, and during a discussion about gun control, a sheriff who was interviewed said that "not allowing residents to have guns in their homes, would be similar to letting a fat guy loose in a candy store", referring to the eagerness of the burglars to steal from homes that are not protected by their owners. I can't have a gun, because I would hurt myself.... If someone was going to break into my house, I guarantee you that by the time I found my gun, loaded the gun, and got ready to shoot, I would have shot myself in the leg..... Maybe twice.....

I am glad that there are police departments out there to protect me....... As imperfect as they are sometimes, I think that they're better at keeping the peace than I am.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I think guns are a retarded means to protection especially when it is owned by someone that acts responsibly around children. I like how the NRA will say that guns are the answer to protecting ones home and life but will say that you should own a gun case, keep the bullets separate and out of the reach of any children. Well where the hell can you keep it that you will be able to get to it before a burglar could kick your ass or shoot you dead? Jesus what a lame brain reasoning. If anything I have my hockey stick next to the bed, if I hear a strange noise, i grab it, carry it with me and I will try my best to slash the crap out of someone like Marty McSorley. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails