Monday, August 31, 2009

What The Font?

Are people really upset about this? So IKEA changes fonts from "Futura" to "Verdana".... It's all people are talking about on the internet. So what if it's a Microsoft font? I don't see the difference....

A week ago, Romanian design consultant Marius Ursache started an online petition called "Ikea, Please Get Rid of Verdana." As I write this, the petition has almost 3,000 signatures.

Oh, wait a minute.... After seeing the difference between the two fonts.... Oh, no, wait.... I still don't care.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah really who gives a crap? LOL. Who the hell actually looks at a catalog and says hey what happened to the font they were using last year? I loved that font! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog you have here but I was curious about if you knew of any discussion
    boards that cover the same topics talked about
    in this article? I'd really love to be a part of community where I can get responses from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Appreciate it!

    Look into my web site: http://onurbridals.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails