Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hubby Hubby


Yesterday, Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream announced that they will be temporarily changing the name of the famous "Chubby Hubby" ice cream to "Hubby Hubby" to celebrate the legalization of gay marriage in Vermont.

In addition, Ben & Jerry’s and Freedom to Marry will be publicly supporting the first marriages of gay and lesbian couples in Vermont and raising awareness for marriage equality and how to take action by driving consumers to freedomtomarry.org.

Do you think the intentionally chose an ice cream that's "packed with fudge"?

How many right wing politicians will be ordering a "Hubby Hubby" sundae in a rest stop bathroom stall?

Ok, that's all I'm giving you.... I have a lot more.... But they're very inappropriate....


Seriously California, just make gay marriage legal. If we really want to "protect the sanctity of marriage", let's make divorce illegal. I can't hear one more person say, "It's Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve!".

8 comments:

  1. Thank you Sarah.... Some people thought this post was a little too risque....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, why I think its great they went out of their way to support the right to equal marriage. But what about the wifey wifey?

    Michael, seriously, have you heard someone say its "Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve"? Why does everyone forget about Lilith? I mean that was the first divorce ever and divorces have been miserable ever since.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, why do you let your wife censor your blog? shiiiit...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What about the wifey wifey? What do you mean? I believe that she also supports the right for everyone to marry....

    Every time you watch the news, there's some d-bag screaming the 'Adam and Steve' comment.

    Nobody has forgotten about Lilith, but the her divorce from Frasier Crane was justified.... She was pretty cold and rigid.

    Chelsea.... What do you think my wife censored?

    ReplyDelete
  5. "What do you think my wife censored?"

    You said "Some people thought this post was a little too risque...."

    Usually when you say "some people" you mean ME.

    But FTR, I didn't say any such thing. He doesn't run his blog past me, I don't even read it half the time. I don't see what's so risque about ice cream. Oooh, gay marriage, SCANDALOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No you didn't say anything was too risque. Nobody thought the topic of Hubby Hubby ice cream was too risque. It was the "packed with fudge" joke.

    By the way, thanks for the whole "I don't even read it half the time." thing.... It's kind of like having you're dad yell at you when you strike out.....

    I love you too.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the endorsement sweetheart!

    I'm so happy that I have someone I can count on for such confidence boosting comments.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails