Tuesday, September 29, 2009

People Of Walmart

Today, I have two blog recommendations for you.... I can't decide which one is better. Here's the first....

I've spent over an hour on this site today. This person posts pictures of stereotypical Walmart shoppers and their vehicles. The titles, photos and descriptions are all very funny. Here are a few pictures from the site, and they're not even the funniest pictures from the site.... If you click on the 'People Of Walmart" logo beneath the photos, you'll go directly to the site.





4 comments:

  1. Again another blog post I missed out on. I was gonna blog about the people of walmart after getting mass email about it but got too busy then forgot. Good post I laugh my arse off at that site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For centuries, man has been exploiting biology to make food products such as
    bread, beer, wine, and cheese. It was a scientific
    breakthrough that provided a huge impetus to the work on ageing, genetics
    and medicine. What now awaits Zimbabwe - once Africa's food basket.

    Here is my web page :: just click the up coming website

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helping optimistic people excel - in 7 areas of life is her mission.
    It will help the prospective health and fitness aspirant keep pace
    with the ever evolving world of fitness. Get your heart
    rate up with a quick burst of fast movement.



    Also visit my weblog: relevant site

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great tip particularly to those fresh to the
    blogosphere. Simple but very accurate informationÖ Thanks for sharing this one.
    A must read article!

    Also visit my web page :: keenart.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails