Thursday, December 3, 2009

Give It A Ponder With James Lipton

James Lipton, host of "Inside The Actor's Studio", stars in these great 'Give It A Ponder' commercials from LG Phones. It's really weird seeing him without his 'beard of wisdom'. Plus, for some reason, it fascinates me to hear James Lipton talk about another man's 'junk' and imitate fighting cats.... Speaking of cats, here's the best trivia tidbit EVER!!!! James Lipton composed the theme for the cartoon show 'Thundercats'!









7 comments:

  1. I had to double take without his signature beard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, oven mitt hot and the cat fight sounds had me rolling on the floor! I almost pissed myself. LOL

    Oh and speaking of Thundercats, when are they recreating that into a live action movie??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to do that same double take.... He looks 15 years younger without the beard....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's a fan made trailer for Thundercats that's pretty awesome....

    It's stars Brad Pitt, Mel Gibson, Vin Diesel and Hugh Jackman.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb50GMmY5nk

    ReplyDelete
  5. That actually looks really cool! I would so go see that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a thundercats lunchbox and thermos back in the day. I wonder if that would be worth any money now?

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's a metal Thundercats lunchbox with thermos on ebay for 9 dollars right now.... You might be able to buy a beer at a Giants game for that much....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails