Monday, January 4, 2010

Don't Stop Me Now

How is it that I am just now figuring out how awesome 'Queen' was? Why did nobody tell me? Of course, I've heard 'Bohemian Rhapsody' and 'We Are The Champions' and 'We Will Rock You' a billion times, but how have I never heard any other of their songs until recently.... I may have heard a song of theirs on the radio now and again, but I never correlated the song to the band.

Anyway, I just heard 'Don't Stop Me Now' for the first time a few weeks ago, AND I LOVE IT!!!!!!! It's constantly on shuffle on my mp3 player, right after R. Kelly's 'Pregnant'. In a search for the music video, I ran across this little gem.... I don't know who created this video, or how it was created, but someone made a video using the sounds and video of the 'Super Mario Brothers' to replicate 'Don't Stop Me Now'.



Oh, one more thing, over the holiday weekend, I was told that my posts can be 'long-winded'.... I'm looking for a little constructive criticism here.... Should I trim down the posts? You guys won't hurt my feelings, and I'm not looking for a pat on the back.... Please let me know what you think....

9 comments:

  1. No! I like reading your posts... If you were rambling on and on or going off topic horribly that wouldbe one thing. But ya don't so for me, I like your posts as is.
    just my little opinion
    And that video is hilarious! I love it:) I have to show my hubs this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the compliment Lisa Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No. I like what you write too. Don't change how you write. Remember what you wrote to me. Something about staying true to yourself. Keep up what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't change anything, the beauty of blogging is that you can write whatever you want, whenever you want and make it as looooonnnngggg as you like too :0)

    Loving Queen too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never thought you were long winded. Don't change a thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You never know who Queen was? OMG! They are awesome at what they did!

    I feel I must defend myself here on the "long winded" comment. 1st off I love your blogs and I can only wish mine were as half way decent as yours!! and 2nd my comment was actually "some of the intros to your blogs are long winded" It wasn't a reflection on the whole blog but sometimes and I stress sometimes, I have to skip the first paragraph and get to the meat of the blog. But like previously said its your blog so you write as you want I wouldn't want you to change it just because of one comment I said to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot for the compliments!

    I'm not upset with you Jerry! My wife tells me that I'm long winded all of the time! lol

    I'll take constructive criticism anytime.... I appreciate you having the huevos to tell me that it's too long sometimes.... I appreciate you taking the time to read what I write! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. okay, is that a real world in Super Mario? I've never seen it before and it's bugging me.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yup, you have to control all 4 marios at once...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails