Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happiness Machine

In the spirit of Volkswagen's The Fun Theory, Coca-Cola has taken steps to add a little happiness at a college campus.....

Coca-Cola installed what seemed to be a run of the mill vending machine at a cafeteria on a college campus.... But when the a college student goes to get a bottle of soda, the soda machine gives and gives and gives.... Watch and see what comes out of the 'Happiness Machine'! I wish I had a 'Happiness Machine' at my college....


5 comments:

  1. LOL that was great! I liked it when it handed out the flowers and the sub sandwich.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think it was all that great until it handed out that pizza. Why doesn't cool stuff happen like this where I live?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can anyone define the word Happiness? What is Happiness we do not know because every single person has its own meaning of happiness. Finding the ways to be happy in life is only a way that can make everyone happy in this world.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails