Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Two Days In Barstow - Big Winner On TPIR

I get to spend today and tomorrow in the beautiful city of Barstow, California. Well, Barstow's not very beautiful, but I'm sure I'm going to see a lot of desert....

So, because I have to get to bed early so I can leave the house by 4:00 AM, I'll leave you with this video of young Taylor, the luckiest birthday boy in the world, on 'The Price Is Right'.... I know the video is 9 minutes long, but he goes on a magical streak!



After more than two years on the job, how do you think Drew Carey's doing as the host of 'The Price Is Right'? Do you think he's filled Bob Barker's shoes? Does Drew convince you to 'spay and neuter' your pets as well as Bob did?

9 comments:

  1. This is the sort of post I like to see.

    Might even remix it myself, posing as a pseudo-sociologist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't get to the vid but Drew Carey's an excellent replacement. Yes he is. Yup, damn right. Sho' is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAA I watched this ep when I was pregnant.... I could not believe this kid's luck
    I adore Drew Carey.My hubs and I watch reruns of "whose line..." all the time. good stuff
    Cleveland Rocks! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Drew's reaction to the kid's first game! And I liked Bob Barker, but I like Drew even more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss Bob. He was classy. I don't think Drew fits the spot as well as Bob. I have only seen a few shows with Drew but he tries to be funny and it doesnt work but that's just my opinion

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm mixed.... Sometimes Drew is really great on the show, and sometimes it seems like he doesn't want to be there.

    There's nobody else that could do as good of a job as Drew Carey though....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Drew's "have your pets spayed and neutered" lines are really lame, and they bug me a lot. He's like "Don't forget to spay or neuter your pets...it's really important.." wtf? No one FORGETS, and I'm pretty sure no one cares that Drew Carey says it's important... Bob Barker got really robotic, and I'm sure everyone tuned him out after a while, but at least his had the "Help control the pet population" line in it...

    Besides that, Drew seems kind of awkward on the show a lot of the time, and that bothers me too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Chelsea on the Spay/Neuter line.

    I don't know about the rest of you but to me Drew looks as if he really wants to start telling dirty jokes right in the middle of the game.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you think if Drew was to stop saying 'Spay and Neuter your pets' that the cat and dog populations will skyrocket? lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails