Thursday, February 11, 2010

Gorilla-Faced Piglet

This is the craziest thing that I've seen in a long time.... A pig born in Fengzhang village, Xiping township in China has the face of a gorilla!

The horrifically ugly creature is reported to have a simian jaw, bulging forehead, small snout and eyes that are so close together that they appear almost attached.

Its front legs are much shorter than its back legs, causing it top hop rather than walk on all fours like a normal piglet.

The piglet’s rare condition is thought to be caused by a form of holoprosencephaly, a brain development disorder that can cause cyclopia (the failure of eyes to properly separate).


By the way, if you're looking for a good show to watch, check out 'Weeds'! It's so much more than a show about marijuana.... The show starts with a recently widowed housewife selling marijuana to try to keep her family afloat, but the show has blossomed into so much more.... I just finished the fifth season (all five seasons are available on DVD), and I'm really excited about season six starting later in 2010! Every season just gets better and better!

13 comments:

  1. That has got to be a spoof right? That can't be for real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently it's 100% for real! I'm so conflicted.... It's really cute and really ugly all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is unbelievable. I can't help but stare at it. It's almost like a pig and gorilla mated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow! That is really strange. I am going to have to pass it around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did you find that piglet? That thing is a little scary looking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alright... somebody needs to keep Billy Bob away from the pig pen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm scared. I don't want any of that bacon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to love Weeds, but I got rid of Showtime. =( And wow... what an ugly, yet somehow cute-like-a-cabbage-patch-doll piglet...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! You have to go get the DVD's Kristy! Each season just gets better and better and better! And Kevin Nealon gets funnier and funnier and funnier!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow I cannot agree more with you, this is the weirdest thing I have seen in my whole life and I have seen a lot. it has the body of a pig, but it certainly does not have the face of a normal pig, so weird!

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks like it was genetically engineered.
    they do this kind of thing all the time...
    true.dont read about it if U dont have the stomach for it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails