Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Handsome Men's Club

Now that Conan O'Brien has been eliminated from the Late Night race, Jimmy Kimmel can take his throne as the 'King of Late Night'.... It's funny, I remember listening to Jimmy Kimmel on local morning radio as 'Jimmy the Sports Guy'..... In a radio bit in 1997, he pinned a piece of ham from a McDonald's Egg McMuffin to the radio studio with the claim that he was going to eat it one year later.... He ate the piece of ham one year later, and you could hear the crunch over the airwaves....

Anyway, he created another hit video that's even better than the 'I'm F@#$ing Matt Damon' and 'I'm F@#$ing Ben Affleck' videos! Enjoy the 'Handsome Men's Club'!


I don't know why I didn't get my invitation to be in the video. I guess they're still mulling over my application.

13 comments:

  1. He is hilarious. Definitely great on the man show with AC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha!!!! LOL that was terrific!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is flipping awesome!! He needs to replace whatever is left of the Tonight Show now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant! I love him.

    I am going to thank Ally - I am so glad you followed me so that I could find your great site!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jimmy is a funny guy - I'm not really a fan of Leno or Letterman to be honest :( I loved Conan, that whole thing really bummed me out.

    PS I'm sad today man, Corey :( Thanks for your comment today.

    Tales Of A Fourth Grade Nothing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jimmy Kimmel is easily the funniest man on Late Night now, with strong competition from Craig Ferguson.

    @The Girl Next Door Grows Up - Welcome! And I'm glad you're enjoying the posts!

    @Ally - I feel your pain.... Unfortunately, most people I've talked to this morning have responded with 'Who's Corey Haim?'

    ReplyDelete
  7. He actually ATE the ham?!?!? Ewwwwwwwwwww :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. He very much ate the ham. If I remember correctly, they called a McDonald's and were told by employees that the ham a shelf life of 2 hours after being cooked.... And I remember him not feeling very well after eating the ham....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Jimmy Kimmel... ahh I miss The Man Show

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was hilarious! I love Sting... at least I'm a funny joke... bwahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. With Conan gone I'd rather give the king of late night award to Craig Ferguson. I adore him. Alas, I know the rest of the world does not really feel the same as I do so if I had to give it to someone else Jimmy would be the winner.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My wife and I saw this after the Academy Awards on Sunday and I was laughing hysterically. I'm glad to see you posted it. With CoCo gone, I have been watching Kimmel and Ferguson a lot lately and they are good.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That was hilarious. Oh boy. I want in the Handsome Men's Club, are you kidding? I am a man trapped in a woman's body.

    Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails