Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Paul Madonna

Last week, while perusing the internet, I fell into the website of a Mr. Paul Madonna. Mr. Madonna is credited as being the first artist intern ever at MAD Magazine, and is an extremely talented artist with a very sharp wit. He currently writes a comic strip titled 'All Over Coffee' for the San Francisco Chronicle.

Anyway, I wanted to show some of his humorous sketches and direct you his way (to his site).... I think you'll enjoy him as much as I do.... Click his banner below to go to his site and check out the rest of his artwork....











12 comments:

  1. Haha. I love the one with the dog. That is so sad. These are hilarious. I'm going to go check out his other stuff. Thanks for passing it along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pancake almost looks like the waffles guys from Leggo my Eggo. I really like the mustache finger. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was fun and cool. I went to his site. I just love people with a sense of humor - offbeat, like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always jealous when people have more cartooning talent than me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, panic cakes... reminds me of the cartoon I love with a coroner eating a box of post mortems.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The panic cakes rocked! Anytime something can make me laugh at myself is a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's super talented! They remind me of those Far Side comics.... They're so simple, but he makes me laugh....

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first one is my favourite but the dog comes a close second!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a knack for finding interesting things. Fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how simple these are. They are very Far Sideesque in that sense. I also enjoy his drawing style.

    Thanks for sharing. I'll definitely be checking out more of his stuff.

    http://fromlazytolady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails