Monday, April 19, 2010

I Honk For Fonk!


I have a favorite insurance company. That's right! A favorite insurance company. Well, it's not the insurance company itself, it's their commercials.

Vern Fonk Insurance, providing services in the Washington State are popular for their hilarious 'B Movie'-eque television commercials that typically parody movies and TV shows. The Fonk commercials, usually written by and starring Rob Thielke, are the best thing to happen to the insurance industry! Progressive and Geico can go and 'Fonk' themselves!

Here are a few of their awesome commercials.... And don't forget, “Remember to honk when you drive by Vern Fonk!'

Fonk 2 The Future



Vern Gump



The Vernpranos


11 comments:

  1. I love the Vern Gump one more than the actual movie. These are hilarious. How refreshing to see an entertaining ad campaign for an insurance company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was good stuff...If I was in Washington State I would surely buy Fonk Insurance...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! I have never heard of them. Vern Gump is my favorite. Very witty! lol* Definitely a fan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those were great.
    If I could, I'd buy my insurance from them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Horrible. Horrible, horrible, horrible. I loved them. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder if those guys are at all embarassed... I like Vern Gump, that was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've actually seen those. Up there with my all time fave local ads. Right under "I've fallen and I can't get up."

    ReplyDelete
  8. I heard about your blog a couple places in the past few days, and I had to come check it out! I'd never think an insurance guy would plan for a commercial where he'd get plowed over by a car, let alone a Delorian. Interesting ad angle.

    Liz
    http://www.bellebeanchicagodog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those commercials are made of win. In fact, I think we can all learn a lesson from Fonk...I'm just not sure what it is yet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved that they actually had a Delorean in that commercial.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails