Thursday, April 22, 2010

Perfect Candle For My Birthday Pie!

Take note family, this is the only acceptable candle for future birthday pies! Seriously, pie is way better than cake, right?



The large center flame lights 14 smaller candles, all while the candle spins and play the 'Happy Birthday' song!

Three candles can be purchased at
MyBirthdayCandle.com for a steal! Three awesome candles for only $19.99!

If you act now, you can get a free awesome birthday candle! All you have to pay for is the shipping and handling!

12 comments:

  1. Wow....that's one sizzle-ly candle! Pretty neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't expect it to open up like that! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had gotten that for my husbands 40th this year! He eats that stuff up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow. that's insane. i hope my husband never sees this.

    http://fromlazytolady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to get a hundred of them and light them all at once.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is pretty darn cool. But, watch it again and listen closely. At the very end of the video you can hear their smoke alarm go off...
    I don't care, I'm getting some anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude, I NEED THAT! Funny, I worked with a guy who refused cake on his birthday, we had to get him a pie. Office b'days. You know how that goes.

    FourthGradeNothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had a birthday pie this year!! Well, actually, I had birthday pastry. Well, ACTUALLY, I HAVE birthday pastry that is still in the freezer waiting for my boyfriend to make it into delicious birthday pie. FML.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That candle is the shit. I was in complete awe.

    Just The Cheese

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know, right? I love fireworks, well, shiny things in general.... This candle is one of my most favorite things ever!

    ReplyDelete
  11. HA! That's awesome! Any birthday candle that sets off a fire alarm is good in my book!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails