Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Quantity And Quality - Bacon And Bloo-Duh

Woo hoo! One of my YouTube videos has received over 122,000 views! And over 325 comments!

Anyway, the kid in this video is a brat, but I find it hard to disagree with his logic.

My favorite part of the video? Thank you for asking.... I have two....

Number 1.... Pause it around the 32 second mark....

a. The look on his face is priceless.
b. If you look closely at the miniature wall-mounted license plate, it bears the words "LOW N SLO". I'm not sure what that means, but it sounds inappropriate, so it makes me laugh.

Ok.... Number 2.... Pause it around the 48 second mark and notice the three full bottles of ranch dressing sitting on the table.



However, I don't think that video is half as good as this one.... But this video of a really cute video of a kid worried about his bleeding baby brother only has around 500 views.... I love how the father can't control his laughter!



I probably just need to insert better search terms, but it's such a huge discrepancy.... Which video do you like better?

12 comments:

  1. Is the kid in the first video inbred?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that episode of Wife Swap, that kid was something else... That second kid is adorable... NOT FUNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how he's trying to be such a badass with his 12 inch roller bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first kid - whoa.

    The second kid is PRICELESS!!! "It's not Funneeeeee!!"

    But he sure is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say, I found the second video to be funnier. The first one was single layer funny, cause the children on those shows are always brats. But the second video had the kid being uber serious, while he's being egged on into anger. And let's face it, making children angry by teasing like that... one of life's little joys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally remember that and the bleeding one went around my office a while back. Too funny. Sadly, the chubby bacon lovah reminds me of me :( Only you know my addiction was mashed potatoes and mac and cheese :0)

    FourthGradeNothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blood video is definitely my favorite....

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH! MY! GAWD! I am madly in love with the first video. I can so relate. I have to post the video on my blog! You are so funny. Love this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The kid in the first video reminds me so much of the kid in a family that I knew when I used to live in Georgia. I can't remember what his real name was, but his family all called him "Big-un". So the video made me smile, not only because the kid is funny, but because he reminded me of the other kid.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw the second one before. They're both great. I loved the look on the kids face in the first one. I see a long long stay in prison for that little bastard...

    ReplyDelete
  11. God that bacon one. Just needs to go away LOL. I think the blood one is just funny.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The first one was funny but I didn't laugh. The second one I was actually laughing out loud. That kid was getting so mad that it wasn't funny. I would tell him to say blood all the time just for a laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails