Monday, April 5, 2010

Save The World - One Pizza Slice At A Time

I saw this innovative pizza box (and posted about it) about a year ago. It's one of the most ingenious ideas I have ever seen, and I knew that once the word was out, the inventors of this product would become billionaires quickly.

Apparently, the creators of the 'Green Box', Environmentally Conscious Organization, Inc.,
have completed a deal with the country's largest distributor of Italian foods to restaurants and food specialty shops, and they're being reviewed by three of the top four national pizza chains!

Made out of 100% recycled materials, the top of the pizza box tears into four plates, and the bottom of the box turns into convenient space saving storage for the remaining pizza. Check out this short video about the 'Green Box', marvel at the novelty, and store it away in your 'Why didn't I think of that!?!?!' file.....


12 comments:

  1. I have not seen or heard of this before. How inventive and fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is brilliant and so practical for the masses. I hope more companies and pizza eaters (i.e., everybody) go this route.
    Cheers,
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is freakin' brilliant. The shopper marketer in me is drooling. Pathetic, but true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheer genius! Now I can feel good about eating pizza right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This reminds me of something my cousin once told me. I live in NJ right. She went to Rutgers as did most NY/NJ people. Rutgers has a HUGE food science program. People come from all over the world to study there. She tells me Rutgers students designed the Domino's box. I have never been able to find this documented anywhere online.


    FourthGradeNothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is awesome! It makes me think two things:
    1. Why can't I ever think of things like this.
    2. I want pizza, now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man that is awesome!!! I love it and I hope it really catches on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so insanely cool! How many years have we been eating pizza? And now someone just thought of it? And you just KNOW they were drunk when they thought of it! I need to start drinking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is the bees knees! It's amazing that people can still come up with new ideas... and good ones at that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what a great idea! And you are right, how can such an obvious re-purpose of the pizza box escape so many people for so long? (kicking self)

    I guess it goes to show that there are plenty of great ideas out there that are still waiting for someone to take it to the next step!

    Great post! If you don't mind, I think I will follow you and enjoy more from your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blog for the reason that you are always finding awesome things.

    I invented that in my sleep once.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails