Thursday, April 8, 2010

Susan Boyle Can Suck It!

I don't know if everybody has seen these videos, but I love them both so much!

In this first video, Lin Yu Chun, known as the Cute Little Chubby Taiwanese Boy, drops Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You" like it's hot on the Taiwanese singing competition show "Super Star Avenue". Close your eyes, and you can see Whitney!

I think they should drop the rumored idea of Miley Cyrus and Hugh Jackman making a remake of 'The Bodyguard'.... They should revamp 'The Bodyguard' with Lin Yu Chun as the kabuki queen that needs protection from lone wolf bodyguard Jackie Chan. I smell a blockbuster!



In the second video, Reggie Ramirez performs 'Endless Love', by Lionel Richie and Diana Ross, on 'Pilipinas Got Talent'. Ramirez, with half of his body dressed as a woman and the other half of his body dressed as a man, performs both male and female parts of the song very well.... You really have to see the video to really appreciate the effort Ramirez put into his performance.... (Skip to 50 seconds into the video to get to the beginning of his/her performance.)

By the way, here's my favorite tidbit of useless knowledge for the day.... Who do you think is the hottest music star in Iraq? Lionel Richie. That's right.... Apparently Lionel Richie is huge in the Arab world.... An ABC News reporter who was in Iraq reporting on the war, wrote: "Grown Iraqi men get misty-eyed by the mere mention of his name. 'I love Lionel Richie,' they say. Iraqis who do not understand a word of English can sing an entire Lionel Richie song." Lionel Richie was told that Iraqis were playing "All Night Long," on the streets the night U.S. tanks rolled into the country in 2003. It makes sense to me.... Haven't you heard 'Dancing On The Ceiling'?

14 comments:

  1. That Whitney was Bang on!!!!! I was a little creeped out by the second one..lol

    The first one was just amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't view the vids but I hate Susan Boyle. Ugh what a fuglariffic broad who can't sing for crap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you serious?!? Iraqui men are all over Lionel Richie?? Wow, kudos to him!
    And I loved Susan Boyle! I think she showed everyone who judged her at first by her appearance that she had talent. That there's more to someone but what you can see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL....too damn funny.
    The images that the Lionel Ritchie bit brought to mind...
    We were watching the video of the chinese kid and my wife said what I was thinking..."are you sure that's not a girl?"

    Oh yeah, and the "bodyguard" remake..bring it on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you know I'm secretly a Lionel Richie fan? Kinda, yeah! I enjoy listening to his Greatest Hits collection while on long drives alone, it calms me. Weird, right?

    FourthGradeNothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man that second one is complicated!

    What is the deal with Lionel Richie??? Is he to Iran what David Hasslehoff is to Germany and Jerry Lewis is to France? (incomprehensible?)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So are you saying to end any type of war in Iraq the troops should be blasting Lionel Richie songs?

    ReplyDelete
  8. That second video is disturbing, yet I couldn't look away. It was just so bizarre.

    They love Lionel Ritchie? That's oddly awesome. lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. That fat Thai kid made the news at noon today. He's good, but he sings well for a fat chick...I mean boy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Whitney one is freaky cool and I closed my eyes.

    Lionel Ritchie - HA HA!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another fun post, ABAO! I couldn't look at the chubby kid, but - you're right - Susan Boyle can suck it. Ramirez is hilarious and quite creative. His female singing voice is much better than his male voice. I think he should transform the other half and become a full-fledged female singer.
    Cheers,
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome stuff. That second guy was pretty good for doing both parts. He totally looked like a woman too. My sister is like, thats not him singing it's the girl behind him...lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. That second video is totally strange, weird and awesome all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Reggie is fricken amazing. I have watched that video over and over again. it's so entertaining and damn what a voice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails