Monday, May 10, 2010

Jones Soda Company Says 'Let's See What Else We Can Carbonate'!

The marketing department of Jones Soda Company often creates crazy seasonal flavors to help promote their brand.... Their most recent group of flavors are based on the game 'Dungeons and Dragons', and include Illithid Brain Juice, Sneak Attack, Potion of Healing, Dwarven Draught, Bigby's Crushing Thirst Destroyer, and Eldritch Blast....


Here are some of their other brilliant marketing ideas.....

'Orange You Glad For Change' Cola


In 2007, the Seattle based company released a limited edition Seattle Seahawks Pack - Including Perspiration, Sports Cream, Natural Field Turf, Dirt and Sweet Victory flavored sodas.


The Dessert Pack -
Including Cherry Pie, Banana Cream Pie, Key Lime Pie, Apple Pie, and Blueberry Pie flavored sodas. Future Dessert Packs included Lemon Meringue Pie flavored soda.


The Chanukah Pack - Including Chocolate Coin, Applesauce, Jelly Doughnut and Latke flavored sodas. Each pack came with a dreidel!

The Christmas Pack - Including Sugar Plum, Egg Nog, Christmas Tree and Christmas Ham flavored sodas. Future Christmas Packs included Christmas Cocoa, Candy Cane, and Gingerbread flavored sodas.


The Holiday Pack - Including Turkey and Gravy, Wild Herb Stuffing, Brussel Sprout, Cranberry and Pumpkin Pie flavored sodas. Future holiday packs included Salmon Pâté, Corn on the Cob, Broccoli Casserole, Pecan Pie, Sweet Potato, Dinner Roll, Pea and Antacid flavored sodas.


And for the vegetarians - Tofurky and Gravy flavored soda....


20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That they are!! I can't find half of the packs anymore, but I did manage to find the Chanukah pack on eBay!! http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Limited-Edition-Jones-Soda-Hanukkah-Chanukah-Holiday-4-Pack-/221144555388

      Delete
  2. As a Jew, I'm insulted by the Hanukah Pack. But if Ian likes it, I shouldn't be so judgemental. I'll go for the tofurky. Nah, make mine pickle juice flavored.
    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. The D&D and the Chanukah ones rule!!!! Can't wait to take a swig.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never tasted any of their "weird" flavors but I used to have a collection of them. They make me giggle. I got rid of them one night during a game of truth or dare that lead to my friend having to drink almost every bottle.
    Ew.
    fromlazytolady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Jones Soda. I so have to try the D&D flavors. Literally, the dice have forecast it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that was too many flavors to even comprehend.
    tofurky & gravy....hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi there, warm greeting ^^!
    hope you get success all the time.

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am going to get the D&D pack and the Desert pack. I am just completely weirded out by the Tofurkey & gravy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As a dessert eater, I'm insulted by the dessert pack...


    I mean come on, lemon meringue? how dare they!

    ReplyDelete
  10. D&D is so over. Where are the World of Warcraft flavours?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't get me wrong, i love gravy, but my stomach turned a little at the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, is my mouth watering with such yummy flavors like perspiration, Christmas ham and salmon pate!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had never heard of that brand before!!It's so COOL! Kinda sounds like the names for slush flavours!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's hard keepin up with the Jones'! What?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. Every year one of the local DJs has the intern drink one of the weird food-flavored sodas... yuck...

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Jones Soda and I've tried many of the weird flavors, but the one I love most is the blue one - berry lemonade. It is unreal I could drink tons of Jones Soda, but there are about 200 calories per can and I can't justify it :(

    FourthGradeNothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just want to try them to see what they taste like.

    Mmmm christmas ham flavor

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think they sell that at Cracker Barrel? Maybe? It seems like I've tasted the green apple and it was yummers!

    ReplyDelete
  19. @Ian – It’s very yummy…. Some of the flavors are a wee bit too sweet though….

    @RawknRobynsGoneBlogWild – Your grievances have been noted…. But all profits were donated to charity, so I’m pretty sure that it was all done in jest…. I’m sending the recommendation for the Pickle flavored soda in now…. lol

    @Copyboy - Are you an Illithid Brain Juice or a Potion Of Healing man?

    @Lady Hill - Oh man.... The mix of Perspiration, Christmas Tree and Tofurky soda in one's belly sounds like pure chaos....

    @TS Hendrik - Dungeon Master says you must retrieve them from the cave.... Sorry.... I'm lame....

    @Pat Tillett - I know! Who needs the gravy when you have Tofurky?

    @freedownloadfont – And much success to you!

    @Jerry – I heard that the desert pack was a bit dry…. Lol I kind of want to try Tofurky…. Just to see what it tastes like….

    @Amy – I hear the World Of Warcraft flavors are in production, but they’re so addicting that you’ll spend hours, and hours, and hours drinking them…. There’s no end in sight…. But in six months they’ll offer upgrade colas….

    @Chelsea – You are a troublemaker….

    @The Girl Next Door Grows Up - Everybody thinks that's the most disgusting flavor.... I have to try it now! Lol

    @liz - It's a complete meal! And part of a balanced breakfast!

    @Sarah - That's a great idea! I've never thought of using them for that! Jones Flavored Slush!

    @Kinberly – It’s hard keepin’ up with the Jones! I love it!

    @Kristy – You wouldn’t try Sports Cream flavored soda?

    @Ally - Only 200 calories for a bottle of Christmas Ham soda? It's less calories than actually eating Christmas Ham....

    @Powdered Toast Man - I see a wedding present from Jones Soda Company in your future....

    @blueviolet - I've tried the green apple too! It's not bad at all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails