Friday, June 11, 2010

Can You Guess This TV Theme? #49

Happy Friday everybody! Here's today's deal with 'Can You Guess This TV Theme'.... This show had two different themes. Both themes had a good run, and should be recognizable, but the show's first theme had no lyrics.... I'm posting the show's first theme at 7:00 a.m., and if nobody can guess the name of the show from the first theme, I'll post the show's second theme at 12:00 p.m. (all PST).... As always, the answers will be posted at 3:00 p.m.

Can You Guess This TV Theme?

10 comments:

  1. I am your new follower. come by my site and visit at http://showmemama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There.
    I'm looking for your Friday-Follow post.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea, I'll wait for the second theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to go with Twin Peaks, since it sounds kinda similar, and maybe they had more than one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to have to come back for the second installment. But that song made me laugh hysterically for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whatever it is, I'm sure its outdates me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stumped. I don't even have an inkling.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails